Kamagra 100 mg Tablet contains active ingredient Sildenafil citrate. Kamagra Gold comes in a strip of 4 Tablets. Kamagra Tablet is used to treat Foreplay function problems such as impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with Forepaly stimulation, this medicine works by helping the blood flow into the Male Secret Organ to achieve and maintain an erection.
Kamagra 100 mg Tablet Uses?
Kamagra Tablet is equivalent to regular Sildenafil Citrate tablet. It is used to treat men erection problems.
How Kamagra Tablet should be Taken?
kamagra is taken orally 15-25 minutes before the fore play activity. You should never take more than one dose daily. Overdosage: If you suspect an overdosage, get in touch with the nearest poison control center or emergency room immediately.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you; don't share it with the others.
What should I discuss with my physician prior to taking kamagra 100 mg Tablet?
Please do tell your physician if you have any of the following conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, abnormal blood pressure, a history of heart attacks, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Possible interactions of Kamagra 100 Tablet with the other medicine/food/etc?
Do not take Kamagra Tablet with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Viagra, Caverta, Revatio, etc.)
Kamagra Tablet may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list is not all-inclusive and may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some of those items may also interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking Kamagra 100 Tablet ?
If there are any noticeable changes in your vision after you started taking this drug, inform your doctor or health care professional right away. Call your health care provider right away if you have any change in vision. Contact you physician right away if the erection lasts for over 4 hours or if it becomes painful at any point. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you are experiencing nausea or dizziness symptoms, chest painss or arm pains after starting sexual activity having taken this medicine, you should stop whatever activity and call your physician at once. This medicine usage does not protect you and your partner from HIV infection (the virus causing AIDS) or any other sexually transmitted diseases.
Kamagra 100 mg side effects?
The following side effects should be reported to your doctor or health care professional as soon as they are noticed:
- allergic reactions like skin rashes, itching or hives,face, lips, or tongue swelling
- issues with breathing
- altered hearing
- altered or blurred vision, trouble telling the colors apart
- chest pains
- fast irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
- stuffy or runny nose
Other side effects are also possible, the above list is not all inclusive. Call your doctor for the medical advice about side effects.
Where should I store Kamagra Tablet ?
Keep this medicine out of the children’s reach. This medicine should be stored at the room temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Dispose of any unused medicine after the expiry date is reached.