What is Lovegra ?
- Sildenafil Lovegra is the latest and advanced scientifically formulated medicines for women’s seeking genuine satisfaction during the sexual intercourse. Lovegra contains Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg which works by increasing vaginal (genital) blood flow hence resulting in intensified pleasure during sexual activity.
- Lovegra, comes in the distinctive 'pink-pill' is available for single women and couples. Lovegra is manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceuticals which is better known as Kamagra Company. Lovegra starts working within 45 minutes and its effects last upto 4-6 hours.
- Sildenafil Lovegra pink tablets also known as Pink Kamagra tablets have been formulated scientifically to provide satisfaction in terms of sexual needs and lasting pleasure.
- Generic Name: Sildenafil Citrate
- Available As: Lovegra 100 mg (Pink Color Pills)
- Manufactured By: Ajanta Pharmaceuticals.
Femalegra is an oral prescription medicine for ed in women, is usually taken single tablet in a a day, the effect usually lasts up to 4 to 6 hours. Exceeding its recommended dosage may increase its side effects.
Lovegra possible Side effects?
- Facial flushing
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Chest pains
- If experiencing chest pains, vertigo or dizziness during sex, seek immediate medical advice.
Before using Femalegra (Kamagra Pink) Tablets:
- Consult your doctor and seek his advice.
- Do not take Lovegra if you take any other medication containing nitrates for example: Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate and Nitroglycerin.
- If you have or have ever suffered from the following health conditions inform your health care professional
- High or low blood pressure.
- Kidney or liver problems.
- Heart conditions like: angina, heart attack, chest pain and irregular heart beat.
- Retinitis Pigmentose.
- Blood related problems like leukemia and Sickle cell anemia.
- An allergy towards any ingredient contained in this medication.
- Store Lovegra away from heat and moisture, as the vital ingredients present may break down or its side effects may increase.
Note: All medications should be kept away from children. If you do not understand the instructions mentioned on the label, consult your doctor and do not increase its dosage.